Join your fellow scientists, educators, and ocean enthusiasts in becoming an ocean literacy champion. CaNOE keeps you up-to-date on ocean news and events—training, seminars, conferences, funding opportunities.
As of January 2018, CaNOE has introduced a membership fee to help support our mission to advance ocean literacy across Canada.
There are several options including individual, institutional, and corporate membership fee options that will apply for all current members and those who will be joining us for the first time.
- New members: Choose your membership level and fill out our membership form
- Current members: Pay your membership fee by logging into your profile and switching to the new level of your choice
Benefits for all paying members include:
- Discounted registration for CaNOE conferences and other hosted events
- Networking opportunities with over 500 member scientists, teachers and other marine education enthusiasts through events and our membership database
- Eligibility to apply for travel bursaries to ocean literacy related conferences
- Access to our online ocean learning resource centre (coming in 2018)
- Monthly SPLASHmail newsletter of events, news, and views for the ocean-minded
- Institutional and corporate members will receive a profile on the CaNOE website and in SPLASHmail
Membership levels and rates:
Urchin (individual) – $25/year
Jellyfish (student/limited income) – $10/year
Oyster (institutional/non-profit) – $100/year, includes up to 5 individual membership
By filling in the membership form, you agree to receiving communications from CaNOE. Please know that we try to keep our emails to a minimum and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Feel free to email us if you have questions about CaNOE or ocean literacy in Canada.