Hey Teachers! Check out our weekly slide deck to help inspire some ocean conversations in the classroom! Topics range from marine biology, ocean conservation, research, and the blue economy and are trout-standing for middle/high school students! Find the latest slides on our Ocean Education Wednesday page.
With the ongoing pandemic, many organizations have pivoted to providing virtual educational experiences! Here is a list of mostly Canadian, ocean education resources available online for free!
Do you have educational resources you would like to submit? Find our submission page here.
Directory of People, Places, and Projects
- Huntsman Marine Science Centre
- National Marine Educators Association (NMEA)
- European Marine Science Educators Association (EMSEA)
- Ocean Networks Canada
- The Galway Statement
- Science Content and Standards for Ocean Literacy: A Report on Ocean Literacy
- Guide to Ocean Literacy Programs available near the North Shore (North & West Vancouver)